Skip to main content


Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016 09:27AM • Subscribe via RSSATOM

South Jordan City Offers $1,000 Reward for Information Leading to Tree Vandals Arrest

he South Jordan Police Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual(s) responsible for the destruction and damage to twenty-two trees in the area of 3200 W. 9800 S.

Ride to Zero

Hundreds of bikers to ride in support to decrease veteran suicides

Riverton City Council Begins Process of Leaving UPD Taxing District

For Riverton City, a major motivator for departure from SLVLESA is confidence that city sales tax revenues will continue to increase over the next several years, especially with the Western Commercial District being developed by CenterCal Properties.

SLCoHD Reports First Human WNV Case of the Year

Though most people are focused on Zika this season, WNV is more of a threat to Utahns

State engineer closes Utah Lake secondary water rights, Draper & Riverton seeking alternatives

The Utah State Engineer has shut down secondary water rights to Utah Lake. The Utah State Engineer said entities are to stop taking water from the lake beginning Friday, Aug. 12, 2016.

Teens from Northern Ireland, Utah Foster Friendships through Differences

Teens from Northern Ireland and Utah joined together in a month-long peace project to promote tolerance of religious differences.

Riverton City nixes irrigation fee forgiveness resolution, talks irrigation regulations

The Riverton City Council decided to not forgive 50 percent of secondary water fees and set and emergency meeting to pass possible irrigation water restrictions.

Riverton City to consider mandatory watering schedule

Riverton City announced Wednesday the City Council will consider a water restriction ordinance to restrict daily secondary water usage by 10 million gallons.

Dansie Property Rezoned

The 14-acre property, located at 3150 West 13400 South, was rezoned to R-3 or residential one-third-acre lots with special designations (SD).

Block Party? You May Need a Permit

According to city officials, a special events permit should be used by people and organizations who would like to host an independent event that would take place on city streets or property, such as runs, rides, block parties, neighborhood parades or car shows.

It looks like we don't have any events for this date. You can always add an event.

It looks like we don't have any events for this date. You can always add an event.

It looks like we don't have any events for this date. You can always add an event.


Online Edition =
Follow My City Journals on Facebook
Advertise with us


City Journals 9500 South 500 West, Suite 205, Sandy, Utah 84070 801.254.5974